Friday, June 06, 2008

Baby Update

Hi all,

Just wanted to pass along the results from my ultrasound this morning. All is well. I saw the heartbeat, though apparently they don't listen to it or take the heart rate, so I don't know those. I was very relieved just to see the little flutter and the VERY grainy image of a tiny baby. Mr. Urkel, AKA the ultrasound tech., was very positive this time saying everything looked just fine and we'll have another scan about 10 weeks from now and then one final one before delivery. The baby measured 10 weeks 5 or 6 days today, so my "official due date" (for now) is December 27. A Christmas blessing!

Thanks for your prayers. I see the OB doctor next week and hope to talk some more details about the delivery options here and to get more of a feel for what we should do. Keep praying for wisdom! I'll keep you posted!

love,
~Kerri

No comments: