Thursday, February 27, 2014

Lost and Found




Does God really care about a set of keys? Probably not, but He does care about the person who has lost them.

This past week one of our workers had several break-ins at his home. When he and his wife were away, someone came in and took a few valuables.

As he shared with me the frustration, I asked him if I could pray for him. It was a simple prayer, one that I really didn't think that much of at the time. I just asked God to bring back the items that were stolen.

Well, the next day God answered. As our worker was returning to his home, he found a set of keys and a lock underneath the mat at his front door. Isn't that neat? We prayed, God answered.

I know it's a small example, but thought it would encourage you in your own prayer life!

No comments: