Wednesday, September 18, 2013

I'm Jealous



Yesterday afternoon, Kerri, Elise and Avery boarded a plane to head to Johannesburg, South Africa.  They, along with another friend who's already down there, will be attending a worship conference.  The church that originally planted Mazabuka Community Church invited them down a few months back.

As a missionary, am I allowed to say that I'm jealous?  Jealous for the worship that they will be experiencing and yes jealous for 1st world civilization (restaurants, good roads, etc.).  They will return on Monday, but I'm super excited for the opportunity that they have to build relationships, learn more about worship and just have fun!

1 comment:

Stephanie Moss said...

I want to come see and help you guys......let's talk about the best way, timing, etc.