Friday, December 03, 2010

Oops!


Thomas had his first big breakage playing football. He was in the back yard trying to kick the football over the house into the front yard. Needless to say, he missed! He put a whole straight through the girls window. This is the second window I have had to replace in the past 3 months. Caleb broke the other one.

I guess these boys are trying to give their daddy practice at being a window repair man. I must say that this is one of the easier fixes here in Zambia. You measure the window, drive to the glass shop in town, they cut it to the size you specify, you take it back home, you chip out the old glass and window putty and then put the new one in. Voila! Just like new.

Put that on my list of things I never knew a missionary did while serving on the field in another country.

No comments: