Monday, September 06, 2010

Prayers Answered

This was Thomas' prayer last night: "Lord, thank you for bringing me into this home and giving me a family. Thank you for giving me a mommy and daddy. Please let the adoption happen soon. Amen!"

So, in yesterday's post, we asked you to be praying with us for Thomas' adoption. Specifically, we asked you to be praying that we would get a court date this week to finalize the adoption. Well, the Lord has heard our prayers and answered! This Friday at 8:30 am, we will be going to court. Yaayyyyy!!!!

Please continue to pray for us. Pray that everything would go as planned and that we will leave court this Friday with the final signed documents for his adoption. Thank you for your prayers!


1 comment:

Christy said...

Oh my goodness, what a prayer. I shall join him in it. :-)