Monday, May 19, 2008

Growing Up...



For all of you who are reading this post and thinking, "Great, another parent doting over his child," I'll spare you the misery.  I won't sit here and tell you how my little one is a genius (which she is), or how she's the cutest in the whole world (which she also is).  I'll spare you of all that.  I just wanted to say how amazing it is to watch my children grow up right in front of my eyes.  It seems like just yesterday that we were in Baptist Hospital and Kerri was giving birth to Caleb.  Now, our Little Maddie is just about to walk and she's saying small words like ball, juice, mommy, daddy & bubby.  I can't believe that in December, she'll be a big sister and we'll have a 4th in the Roberts clan.

2 comments:

Christy said...

I think she looks a whole lot like you (Brent) in that second picture. Less hairy, though.

Anonymous said...

Oh how I miss that cute little face! We miss y'all so much!