Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Quick Hits


Tonight, a few of our friends and I got together at another missionary's house to watch the NCAA Basketball Championship between Kansas and Memphis.  I hope I don't spoil it for you, but Kansas won!  Just in case you don't keep up with college basketball, the game was played on Monday.  We were on a 24 hour tape delay...

Please continue to pray for our vehicle.  The vehicle we have been borrowing needs to be returned by next weekend.  This means that we will be going back to being without a vehicle until ours makes it to Lusaka and is cleared through customs.

Another missionary, Luke Whitfield, and I have started a new ministry with a church plant across town.  Please pray for us.  I will be updating you soon as to the particulars, but we're both very excited about what God will have us involved in for the 1st year of our ministry.

We just wanted to take the opportunity to say again how much we appreciate each of you.  Thank you for caring about us and keeping up with us.

1 comment:

Jennifer O'Cain said...

Brent you probally don't remember me but my husband and I knew Keri from FBC choir years ago. I just recently heard that you had moved to Zambia and accidently came across this blog when I was researching Crossroads Church. I just wanted to say hey to ya'll and let you know I will be keeping up with your time in Zambia and will pray for you and the people who's lives can be changed. Please share this with Keri and tell her hey. Also, your children are just precious! Oh I just remembered you might remember Keri held our son Sellers in the Christmas pageant many years ago, he is now 7! God Bless you all and I will be thinking of you and your family and praying for you everyday! Jennifer O'Cain (and John)