Friday, March 07, 2008

Handy Man (02/24/08)


When we moved into our new home this weekend, I learned that all of the outlets were English 3-prong outlets. The problem was, all of our appliances were U.S. 2-prong or Zambian 2/3 prong. To put it simply, we couldn’t plug any thing in. One of my team members Graham Melville, came over and showed me how to fix the problem without the use of converters. I cut the plugs off of all of the appliances, including my Mac power supply and replaced them with English 3-prong plugs. I was quite proud of myself because typically I would pay someone to do this for me instead of doing it myself. I guess I’m becoming a regular Zambian handy man.

1 comment:

ShalomSeeker said...

Frankly, that is stinkin' impressive. Nice work, and congrats on moving into your new home! :-)
ShalomSeeker, aka Jomona