Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Peace

Kerri here...I just thought I'd share something that God has been doing in my heart. People ask me quite constantly how I'm doing and if I'm stressed out with all that needs to be done in the next month. I should be. There IS so much to do and some days I feel like I won't be able to rest until March! But, I'm really not stressed. I should also be crippled by the emotions that come along with saying goodbye to everyone and everything that I hold dear, but I'm not. Philippians 4: 6-7 says, "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." You know what? It's true! I am living it daily and I am really in awe of God's goodness. I am so thankful for His inexplicable peace that is guarding my heart and mind as we continue to work toward this huge transition in our lives.

1 comment:

Steve said...

praise the Lord. Those are life verses for me!!