Sunday, December 02, 2007

Lasts...



Kerri and I only have 65 days left until we leave for Zambia. With that being said, we are starting to savor the last times we will be able to do stuff while we're here in the States. This past Friday was one of those lasts. It was the last time Kerri will be singing in a professional capacity for the next three years. I have to brag on my wife. She has the voice of an angel and the heart to back it up. God has truly given me someone that I don't deserve.


I recorded 6 of the songs that she performed, but due to space limitations, I have only loaded one of them to this site. You can view this video from our video section on this web site. If you would like to see the other 5, you can go to http://www.youtube.com/ and search for videos with the key words "Kerri Roberts Sings."

No comments: